Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lunch Break

Peach Tree

After spending a morning walking around Fredericksburg we ended up at the Peach Tree Gift Gallery and Tea Room. 
Dining at The Peach Tree
It was an adorable, quaint little place with wonderful home cooked food.
Peach Tree
The tables were decorated with cute little ladies with flower hats!Peach Tree
Gretchen ordered this sandwich sampler along with a side of soup.
_MG_9668.jpg
Lauren had a Ham n' Cheese Croissant and a Caesar salad side.
Peach Tree
Heather had an interesting soup and sandwich combo of Pimento Cheese sandwich and chilled Avocado Soup. 
Peach Tree
Kellee had a lovely Chicken Salad that had an added sweetness from the addition of pears.
Peach Tree
DeAnn had the biggest quiche I had ever seen. Now I'd like to try making one just as big for myself.
Peach Tree
I ordered the Super Good for You Sandwich and loved it. I'm going to have to duplicate this at home sometime. I'm sure it won't taste the same, but I can always try. I have a thing for avocados and this sandwich is loaded with them.
Lunch at The Peach Tree
It was the perfect little place for our little crew of ladies. We got to sit and enjoy some good food and good company along with cookies and brownies for dessert. Heather was kind enough to share some photos with me, so enjoy! 

1 comment:

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

that food looks amazing! now i know where i need to eat whenever i decide to take a roadtrip to fredericksburg!